^^

Sunday 8 May 2011

~Registration Day of Form 6~

*Ring~Ring~ringggg~~* ..... My alarm woke me up at 5:30am...I had set 2 alarms before I sleep just to ensure that I can awake on time...LOL...Reached my lovely secondary school at around 7:30am...After that going out of the school for drinking at 8am...And then rush back to school again at 8:30am...Woops~~After the orientation then we straight headed towards our own classes...What I noticed was that my class only has less than 10 students including me...Even some of them in my class wanna transfer to other classes and schools...At last I guess my class only got 5 students left according to my estimation...=.= *sigh* I just know that many of them like biology more than physics...Is physics really hard for student to take it? A lot of students wanna be a doctor in their future...But I would like to be an ENGINEER in my future!! What I wish is that taking physics and Form 6 wont disappoint me~~!! Good Luck...



No comments:

Post a Comment